Join or renew your membership online!
We are now taking online registrations through Network For Good. We hope that this will facilitate the registration process for membership and events, but our new donation, events, and membership donations will look different. Your payment will be referred to as a donation and transaction fees are included in online registrations.
TAD Members enjoy the following benefits and services:
Individual and Student Memberships:
- discounts of 10 to 20% at selected dance stores, studios, performances, and rental spaces across the state ofTennessee,
- benefits found on Unity Dance Organization, Inc website. http://www.unitydance.org,
- Annual Festival member discounted observer tuition,
- Professional Summit and other workshop discounted member tuition,
- selected performance opportunities at annual festivals,
- receive TAD’s newsletter,
- priority coverage of accomplishments and activities,
Non-Profit and For-Profit Organizations:
- new institutional membership category that allows up to 4 faculty/staff individual memberships,
- priority coverage of organizational events on TAD's Calendar of Events,
- discounted advertising rates in all TAD publications,
- organizational summary in the Dance Directory,
- performance opportunities at annual festivals,
- link to organization website from www.tennesseedance.org,
- attendance at member tuition rate for one individual at conferences and workshops.
Dance Professional – TAD only - $35
Dance Patron—TAD only - $35
College Student –TAD only $25
Student under 18 (non-voting)—TAD only $25
Profit Organization – TAD only -$75
Non-Profit Organization – TAD only - $75
OrganizationalPLUS Membership – $150 allows you to add up to 4 additional faculty/dancers to receive membership benefits
The Tennessee Association of Dance is a non-profit corporation that receives support through an agreement with the Tennessee Arts Commission and the National Endowment for the Arts. The Tennessee Association of Dance is an equal opportunity employer; and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment, recipients of services and benefits of the Association and participants in Association programs without prejudice in regard to race, color, or national origin.