The Tennessee Association of Dance
(TAD) is a statewide network of
organizations and individuals dedicated to artistic excellence and committed to
ensuring that dance is a vital and respected part of life for all Tennesseans.
TAD provides services that support communication, fellowship, advocacy,
leadership, and education for a broad-based dance constituency.
Membership in the Tennessee
Association of Dance procures inclusion in a statewide network of dance
professionals, patrons, and organizations with the following benefits:
* Receive all official Tennessee Association of
* Festival and selected workshop tuition
* Listing in the Tennessee Dance Directory.
* Special advertising rates, website links,
* Fellowship with dancers in Tennessee and the
TAD develops and sponsors educational
opportunities, conferences, events, auditions, scholarships, awards, and dance
resources for its members and the Tennessee dance community.
For additional information, please
select a category from the menu to the left.