TAD has new membership categories and fees.
New membership fees and benefits starting 2/1/2018. Already a member? No worries, this will not change your status or benefits until your renewal date.
Professional Member $35
Emerging Artsist $25
Organizational Member - $75 Organizational members can enroll 2 total employees to receive membership benefits, unlimited additional employees receive benefits at a cost of $25 each.
*must be 18 to be a voting member
TAD Members enjoy the following benefits and services:
Professional Member and Emerging Artsist:
- discounts of 10 to 20% at selected dance stores, studios, performances, and rental spaces across the state ofTennessee,
- benefits found on Unity Dance Organization, Inc website. http://www.unitydance.org,
- Annual Festival member discounted observer tuition,
- Professional Summit and other workshop discounted member tuition,
- selected performance opportunities at annual festivals,
- receive TAD’s newsletter,
- priority coverage of accomplishments and activities,
Non-Profit and For-Profit Organizations:
- all organizational memberships that allows up to 2 faculty/staff individual memberships,
- priority coverage of organizational events on TAD's Calendar of Events,
- discounted advertising rates in all TAD publications,
- organizational summary in the Dance Directory,
- performance opportunities at annual festivals,
- link to organization website from www.tennesseedance.org,
- attendance at member tuition rate for two individual at conferences and workshops.
The Tennessee Association of Dance is a non-profit corporation that receives support through an agreement with the Tennessee Arts Commission and the National Endowment for the Arts. The Tennessee Association of Dance is an equal opportunity employer; and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment, recipients of services and benefits of the Association and participants in Association programs without prejudice in regard to race, color, or national origin.