This award will be available annually to a person or corporation noted for generating enthusiasm and interest in the art of dance on a state or local level in Tennessee. Preference will be given to those who have supported the Tennessee Association of Dance or its member companies. This award may be bestowed upon anyone who has made a significant contribution to dance. Candidates may be nominated by a TAD Professional member in good standing, and then submitted to the TAD office. The Awards Committee and Board of Directors will select the recipient. Nominations must be made by current TAD members and submitted by September 4.
- Rod Reiner: Nashville
- Jeannette Crosswhite: Nashville
- Mary Lillian Wherry: Nashville
- Sue Anne Harrison Wells: Chattanooga
- Dr. Gene McCutchen: Knoxville
- Lynn Miller: Knoxville
- Will Montague: Chattanooga
- Dr. Nola Jones: Nashville
- Dru Davison: Memphis
- Karla Riddle: Chattanooga
- Bertina Dew: Kingsport
- Mickie Akenson: Cookeville
- Hal Baker: Chattanooga
- Martin O'Connor: Nashville
Please complete the form below to nominate your candidate.
Or download the attached form and mail to TAD by September 11, 2016.
Three letters of recommendation must be sent to:
Tennessee Association of Dance
P.O. Box 330760
Murfreesboro, TN 37133